Saturday, October 9, 2010

Debbie Stoller's Book Tour

I was contacted by Debbie Stoller's publicist at Workman Publishing about her upcoming book tour to promote Superstar Knitting this fall/winter, since my "Baby Corn" dress design/pattern is included in the book. The tour starts November 1st, 2010, the same day the book is released. Debbie says she got a first copy this week and I'm expecting my copy soon. From what I have seen, it is definitely one to add to your knitting library.

I am helping to let people know where to find Debbie as she goes across the country on her tour. If you are in the areas she will be visiting, be sure to grab a copy of the new book, meet her and have her sign your book. I was fortunate enough to have gone on the first "Stitch 'N Beach" cruise in 2008 with Debbie and Shannon Okey, super talented knitters and really fun women!

Here's Debbie's tour schedule:



http://www.workman.com/authors/event_search.pl?author=9367&rm=search_results

I will be at the Powell's event in Portland, OR on Sunday, November 7th at 4:00 pm.

According to the publicist, Debbie will also be at The Yarn Garden at 1413 SE Hawthorne in Portland, Oregon on Saturday, November 6th at 6:00 pm. I plan to be at this event as well.

http://www.yarngarden.net

No comments:

Post a Comment