Monday, October 25, 2010

Stitch 'N Bitch Superstar Knitting Is In the House

I am so excited to report my copy of the newly-hatched Stitch 'N Bitch Superstar Knitting  has arrived!  I am having a blast seeing my pattern, "Baby Corn", and my name and bio in print and enjoying the other forty pattern contributions, as well.  My pattern not only has a 4-page spread with two photographs, but made the back cover (see photos on the left).

Debbie Stoller's writing is awesome, as always, and the first half of the 356-page book is devoted to her humorous spin on advanced knitting instructions.  There are some great diagrams and insight into doing everything from knitting with beads and deciphering a lace knitting chart to designing your own sweater creations.  She has really outdone herself on this one.  I think it is the best Stitch 'N Bitch book yet.

As mentioned before, I will be attending Debbie's book signing at Powell's City of Books in downtown Portland on November 7th at 4:00 pm.  I am 2/3 finished knitting the "Coco" cardigan from Superstar Knitting in black angora/merino and will hopefully be wearing it for the event.

I will also be having a giveaway here for 3 copies of the new book.  If you want your copy RIGHT NOW, click on the Amazon link and get it for a great price and quick.  Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment